Tuesday, May 3, 2016

holiday writing

I went up north with my family and best friend Tiago. The car trip was sooooo long it took a whole 7 hours!. When we eventually got to my grandma and grandpas house which is in maunganui. Up there they have a really cute dogie-doodle called Anne, me and Tiago called her Anne Super Cute!. The only bad thing was that my sister Anna bung a friend to and it was prank wars. They pranced us first we pranced them back. Then the war began. The next day we went fishing we caught 2 fish but they were both to small to keep. My sister Anna got a fish hook in her finger but she was fine in the end. The next day I went on a walk with my other sister Elina and my Mormor (means grandma in Swedish) whilst the others went fishing.We had morning tea at a cafe called little kitchen. I got a delicious chocolate milkshake I couldn't finish it because it was so big and filling. My sister couldn't finish hers either!. The next day we just chilled for the big trip tomorrow. The End        

No comments:

Post a Comment