Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Dairy 1

Today at E.O.T.C we had Bigfoot day were we had rock climbing, archery (which was my favorite), mountain biking and team games. For the rock climbing I was SUPER DUPER scared at first I did not do it but then I gave it my best shot and I did it I didn't go the whole way, but again I gave it my best shot. For archery (which was my favorite) we did an ice-cream challenge at the end of the session we got three shots to determined what we got, I got vanilla ice-cream with snails on top in a bowl. for mountain biking we biked over mini jumps and see-saws and stuff. We also did some team game I liked the one were we threw an inflatable rubber duck (named Harold) and we threw ham as far as we can.      












                                                                By Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment